Introducing the premier chillum-style pipe in the industry: The Pyptek Nano. This singular design combines the discrete portability of a traditional glass one-hitter with the unparalleled durability of the Pyptek system. Pyptek has engineered their products to withstand the elements, so you can take it on any adventure you can imagine. Their pipes were designed utilizing an exoskeleton model: a borosilicate glass core is sheathed in industrial-grade rubber, which is then encased in an anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum shell. The Nano sets a new standard for style and utility providing the taste of glass with the protection of metal.
- Small and compact chillum design
- Easy to clean glass pipe
- Glass pipe protected by 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Aluminum exoskeleton strengthened through anodization
- Glass pipe created by hand by professional glass artists in Colorado
- Shock-absorbing rubber gaskets
- Handcrafted in the USA